What you will need to bring
- Your crafts/produce to sell on the day and any advertising material you would like to distribute or display.
- Tables to display your items for sale
- A chair – it can be a long day and you might like the opportunity to sit down!
- Suitable clothing for being outdoors all day.
- A cash float and plenty of change.
For traders providing their own gazebos, please bring with you a copy of your public liability insurance and weights for your gazebo just in case it is windy.
Timings for the Day
- 8:00am – 8:30am All gazebos set up (inc people bringing their own)
- 8:30am – 9:15am Trader unloading allowed at the designated points (see map)
- 9:45am All gazebos set up and ready to trade
- 10:00am Market will be open to the public
- 3:00pm Market closes to public
- 3:15pm – 4:00pm Breakdown of stalls
- 3:30pm – 4:00pm Vehicles allowed into high street for loading
- 4:00pm Gazebo breakdown
Electricity & Water
If you require access to water and/or electricity, please contact Helen well in advance so she can position your pitch accordingly.
Please note: This is in limited supply
Traders may use the toilets in The Bell Pub in the high street.
The public may use the toilets in the pubs when open as well as the Public toilets, located at the top of the high street next to the police station.
Parking & Vehicle Access
Please see map below for car parking and loading areas.
Where possible we request that you park in the car parks (free on Sundays) and walk your kit the short distance to the high street. As you can imagine, 50 traders all wanting to unload their cars in a very short time frame could become hectic so we appreciate your support with helping us make this as seamless as possible.
There will be stewards available on the day to help you if required and point you in the right direction.
We request that you keep your stall clean and tidy of all rubbish. This market has been set up and organised by a small group of volunteers who will be responsible for the clean up after the market.
If you have rubbish you can take with you and dispose of at home that would be a huge help to all of us. We will provide you with black bags if required.
On arrival please make yourself known to one of the volunteers at the market so they can point you in the direction of your pitch.
Once again we want to thank you for your participation and hope, between us, we can make this event a huge success!