Please Note

Traders wishing to sell food produce or hot food/drink on market days must be registered as a food trader with their local authority
and have obtained a minimum Level 2 Food Safety in Catering.

Anyone selling Alcohol needs to have their own TEN’s license.

Liability insurance will be required if you are bringing your own gazebo.

You will need to send a photocopy of these with your booking form if your application is successful.

Your Name
Company Name
Post Code
Web address or link to social media ie facebook page
Please provide some further information about your business and products
Select Your Business Type
Select Your Pitch Type (Note: Hot Food traders must bring their own cover)
Select Market Date(s)
17 September 201715 October 201719 November 2017
Note: All traders must have valid Public liability insurance.

Please upload a copy here (you can take a photo if it's easier):

Food sellers MUST be registered with MDC as a food trader.

You must also hold current:
- Health and Hygiene certificate

- Food registration (with local authority) certificate

- Personal license if selling alcohol

Appropriate current certification must also be held for gas / electric appliances if required.

Please note: this is an application to register your interest and not a guarantee that you will get a pitch. If successful you will be contacted for payment.
Please tick this box to confirm the above information is correct.

Download Application pdf